My research focuses on the interplay between the governance of business systems, the labour market and social policy. I have written extensively about the transformation and dynamics of the German political economy in a comparative context and the role of labour and policy-making.
Current and Recent Research Projects
- Governing Work in the Digital Age (with John Zysman, Laura Tyson, Martin Kenney, Wolfgang Schröder and Markus Helfen)
- National Growth Strategies and Welfare State Reforms (with Bruno Palier)
- European Labour Mobility (with Bettina Wagner)(2015-18)
- State, Risk and Society (STARS)(2015-18)
- Expert Group Workers' Voice (2015-2018)